CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Morning sickness and melodys


So to much to my surprise I a woke to my sweet baby boy sing-a-long(well kinda) to his mobile.... after about 3 rounds of Brahms lullaby filled in with dadada mamam bababadad ... I went to get Spencer up for the day... at this point i had my first go at joy of be pregnant... my sweet joyful baby just keeps his song a going.... after a couple more moments i found my way in to his room only to find that he had striped down to his diaper.... in a state of frazledness i rush to pick up be for the diaper comes off only to make a mess myself Spencer being the loving boy he is brushes my hair form my face as to say"Its ok mommy...I still love you".... oh the joy of our random happings ...

0 comments: