CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kids kids and More kids

this past weekend i pent with my lovely son Spencer(9months), Stepdaughter Lily(4), Nieces Juleeann(4), Hailee(22Months) and the sweet Little Avery(4months). Miss Lily and Juleeann are just the best of buddies But also the bossiest little girls i have ever met in my life... SO in short my weekend went for loving fun to a hole lot of "you do what I said because I said" and massive tattle telling. and to put the toping and the cake Both Hailee and Spencer Bullied the Older Girls ....I know I know I Wonder my self ... but still after much effort we Finlay had some cute closing moments on Sunday....Lily and Juleeann where so cuddlier and cute on their walk home from the park and Spencer and Hailee either giving each other kisses or eating each others face off but either way it still made for some cut pictures.... OH and little miss Avery was the best behaved of them all with all her little Smile and giggles

0 comments: